DWH Laser7 is type of permanent hair removal solution. It is also known as the least painful hair removal method, which is effective and safe for hair reduction, at the same time can lighten skin pigmentation and reduce ingrown-hair. In DWH, we use both DPL (improve version of IPL) and Diode Laser technology to treat different kind of hair & skin type. Basically both of them have same effectiveness in hair reduction.
DWH Laser7 Consultation
A consultation is absolutely required to determine if you are a good candidate for DWH Laser7 treatments. Before your first treatment we will determine that the DWH Laser7 machine is on the most appropriate setting for your specific treatment. In DWH, we track & record individual progress to achieve good result in shortest period of time!
DWH Laser7 Process
DWH Laser7 has 7 steps for the whole treatment:
1. Sanitize: The treatment area will be cleaned and sanitized with Lavender Solution to prepare the skin.
2. Pre-care: A layer of Jasmine Oil will be applied in order to protect the skin before treatment.
3. Shave: Our therapists will then shave the hairs on the treated skin. The reason being is we don’t want to treat (and heat) hairs on the skin’s surface.
4. Chilled Protection Gel: A layer of Chilled Protection Gel will be applied on shaved skin to protect the skin and ensure the best transmission of the light down to the hair root.
5. Laser: Laser treatment can now be started. The hand piece is moved to cover the entire area, closely. In DWH, we ensure our shots cover every single inch of the treated area to guaranteed the best result.
6. Sanitize: After the laser treatment, treated area will be once sanitized and clean again to ensure hygienic.
7. Post-care: A layer of Jasmine Oil & Morning Kiss Lotion is then apply on the treated area to sooth & maximize the laser effect.
Treatment done! Enjoy to be bare & gorgeous until your next treatment!
After the treatment
Hair growth becomes sparser with each session, even after the first trial. 10-50% of treated hairs should shed about two weeks after the treatment. Generally the treatment will be carried out every 3-5weeks to ensure optimal result. The treatment period will be lengthen according to individual result after a few sessions.
There is nothing much you need to care of after the treatment! We will do the job! All you need to do after the laser treatment is to apply DWH The Morning Kiss Lotion as daily care. It can maximize the brightening effect at the same time prevent forming of pigmentation on the skin.
How many sessions do I need?
Though results can be seen as early as your first session, 6-9 sessions are common for optimal results. A maintenance session may be necessary from time to time, due to the development of new hair growth appearing, as our hormonal balance continues to change with age, or due to the influence of stress, illness, disease and drugs, may cause partial hair regrowth. i.e; steroids or contraceptive pills. However, a good post care can help in maintaining treatment result!
Benefit of Laser Hair Removal
1.Reduce hair effectively: Laser can reduce hair up to 90% averagely! After the full treatment, you do not need to worry the hair anymore!
However do take note that result is varies per individual depends on skin, hair type, as well as your life style and hormone changes.
2. Lighten pigmentation: Laser can achieve lightening and brightening effect at the same time!
3. Reduce ingrown hair: Laser will weaken the root of the hair, causes it the shed after the treatment, including ingrown hair!
4. Save time: Laser treatment is quick & fast. The quickest treatment takes only 5minutes! Furthermore it can slow down the hair regrowth rate. Imagine you do not need to take care of your hair every few days, but months! We can make it happen with our Laser7!
Any side effect?
No worries my dear, The lasers used in hair removal has such a minimal amount of radiation. Plus, the minimal amount is only being exacted on the surface of the skin. So, they don’t pose a risk of cancer.